I’m always looking for ways to keep my skin, hair and nails nice.. so I jumped at the chance to try out LQ Liquid Health Skin, Hair & Nails Supplements.
The packs have 10 bottles (50ml each) of this supplement. Interestingly, it’s a supplement that you drink, which seemed alien to me! I’ve always taken supplements in pill form, so this excited me as something unique to try. You just drink one bottle a day along with your usual diet (which is of course healthy always!)
I will tell you that the taste is that of passion fruit, which I don’t like. If you, however, like the taste of passion fruit then you’ll like this drink. I’d love to see other flavours brought into the range, to make those of us who are fussier able to enjoy it too. Despite the fact that I didn’t like the taste I did drink it down.. even if I had to pinch my nose and pull a funny face!
Now, as to whether or not these have actually helped my skin, hair or nails out is really hard to say. I’d like to think it has, but then there are other factors in my life that could have contributed too.. diet, exercise, etc.. I think my nails are particularly benefitting from this supplement though.
I think if you’re looking to give a new supplement a go and want to try out a liquid variety, then definitely give this a shot. At the time of writing this post, they cost £25.34 on Amazon, though you might be able to find them elsewhere.
If you like to take your supplements on the go, they are great to have in your bag. They don’t take up much space at all and aren’t heavy either, which is a huge bonus.
So, what’s in these little bottles? Marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, resveratrol, silicon, glucosamine, selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin and sweetener. So, if like me, you have no idea what half of those do.. I’m going to break some of them down a bit:
- Marine collagen is a protein that is extracted from the scales/skin of saltwater fish. Collagen is a naturally occurring protein in the human body. It has been linked to slowing the effects of aging, promoting bone growth and it can help moisturize and plump human skin cells.
- Hyaluronic acid is found in the human body, particularly in the fluids of the eyes and joints. Apparently it’s good for your joints, helping to cushion and lubricate the joints and tissues.
- Resveratrol is apparently good for anti-aging and disease fighting. It may even help with other things.
- Silicon is good for weak bones, hair loss and improving hair and nail quality. It’s also good for a few diseases.
- Glucosamine is found in the human body, it is in the fluid around your joints.. so it’s said to be beneficial to take the supplement for osteoarthritis, joint pain and general joint health.
- Selenium has antioxidant properties and protect cells from damage.
As you can see, these little bottles pack a punch and are full of good stuff to help your body out.
You can buy them by clicking the image below, or alternatively just google them:
Will you be giving LQ Liquid Health Skin, Hair & Nails Supplements a try? Have you tried them before? Let me know!